A bit overwhelemed by all your information. one question , what is a DD ? (Dear Daughter maybe?)
You mentioned "there was a spot in her nose that was burning inside her nose." and from the rest of your discription it sounds to me like she has, some time in the past, had an infection in there. It is hard to know if this is an old infection or a new one.
From your discription, I think it was probably viral in nature, like maybe a Cold sore on her mucous membrane that lines the nasal cavity. It sounds like the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement was trying to kill this off and remove it from her body. Cold sores are a form of herpes virus and they burn as they live in Nerves and become active when under stress in everyone, on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement or not.
The classic description in medicine is that it feels like a buring match is being held aginst the affected area.
MMS is simular to an Antibiotic in that it kills all those pathogens but unlike Antibiotics the pathogens cannot build an immunity to it, to my knowledge. The same has been found with Colloidal Silver .
I do not think you gave it to her, this is just a normals mothers concern in my opinion.
"My DD has requested to go back on Miracle-Mineral-Supplement " I would if she were my daughter. I only wish I know of MMS back then in the early 1980's.
Now for you. (lol) It sounds like I'm putting you in the crosshairs.
Anyway, there are only a few pathways that toxins can leave your body. Sweating, sneezing, Coughing, voiding, vomiting, or passing it in your stools. I think that is all, maybe tears or breast milk also. When the MMS is killing off patogens the particles become toxins, or oxidation of other toxins , they give you a flu like ache feeling in you muscles and joints and other places as well. These toxins Need to leave your body or you will not be rid of them.
YOU WILL ONLY GET THE ENERGY AFTER THEY LEAVE YOUR BODY!
If you do not drink enough they will probably just settle back into your tissues waiting for an opperituinty to leave in the future is my guess.
"I also think it kills all the good bacteria much like Antibiotics ." Jim Humble says he has studied this and they don't. I have not studied this more form what I know from Medical School and the pathogens are all anerobic and are killed by oxygen and oxidation. The Good bacteria are aerobic, live in oxygen. so it makes sence to me.
"This time committed to not getting D". Diarrhea is what I think you are talking about. In my opinion frequent and watery stools is not the same as dirrhea. just think of it as bowel cleansing as the toxins are leaving your body and are closest to that EXIT DOOR.