CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS is definitely antibiotic

Views: 4,974
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,713

Re: MMS is definitely antibiotic

"I have not been impressed with UT for myself. At least, not on my current symptoms. I closely followed "Your Own Perfect Medicine" - Martha Christy; and still can't see the benefits. But good luck. It did not hurt either."

I agree with what you've written on this post regarding MMS.  Yes, we are all guinea pigs.  Yet I don't know of anyone who has been seriously harmed by it and that's what keeps me going.  I've ingested h2o2 as well, for several months, but with no benefits that I could tell.  (Same with wheat grass juice.)

I could go on for several paragraphs about what UT has done for me but I've posted it in so many curezone locations that I feel I'm over posting.  But perhaps a summary - 1) cured athlete's foot of 65 years standing when nothing else helped, including prescription meds and toenail removal; 2) cured (and verified by a dermatologist) pre-melanoma from my scalp and lips.  Sores that had to be burned of with liquid nitrogen every six months - went this routine for 5 years, was cured with UT ingestion (not topical) within 8 months and told by my dermatologist to not come back for either scalp or lips (she knew what I was doing).  3) Lowered eye pressure from 43-44 to 21-22 (glaucoma is between 15 - 20); 4) cured night blindness.   Used to keep a list, but those are enough to keep me going until the day I die.

Happy healing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

3.733 sec, (1)