CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: question about viruses

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
boondoc Views: 2,389
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,088,655

Re: question about viruses

hep C as well as A and B seems to be cured from what I have read. Herpes is a little harder for me to know as there is no good blood test for it that is accurate and reliable. The Herpes Virus lives in its dormant state in the Root part of nerve cells. Can Miracle-Mineral-Supplement somehow get into the nerve cells and just attack the virus and kill it? it would be great to know how someone could prove this, but I don't think they can, at least not on a living person.

From reports on this site, it is showing promise as people have it have reported feeling like a breakout was comming but they never developed and the sensation went away. Hopefully those people will let us know if they have future recurrances or not. Our best hope would be for people that have a regular recurrance , like every 2 weeks or 4 weeks will let us know will put their time for recurrance on a calander to remind them to let us know. It is hard to remember the lack of a normally painful event.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.515 sec, (1)