CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Chinese Herbs

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ohfor07 Views: 1,450
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,087,988

Re: Chinese Herbs

Yeah, that's so true, and funny too....this is what our life has come to....logging on to the net to talk about BMs ! LOL.

There is not a lot of advice I can give you specifically about Chinese Herbs /Herbalists other than this. Finding honest and reliable people in America these days, be they honest Americans, honest Chinese, honest British, honest Italians... you get the idea, but when you really need to find a good honest person for any reason, it is pretty much a crapshoot, and the table might be a bit tilted in favor of the house. Don't get me wrong. You might get truly lucky, but do not bank on it before the fact. Finding genuine, honest Chinese selling genuine herbs that will give you honest, good results is likely to be no different than, say, going to the grocery store in search of genuine nutrition, or going to the doctor's office in search of a genuine, honestly helpful health/medical opinions, or going to the bank looking for a genuine, honest money broker, or going to school in search of honest, genuine education, or going to the tv in hopes of finding a genuine and honest person wanting to tell you the straight poop and truth about all of the above.

You say you found this Chinese herbalist in a Chinatown. You may have gotten lucky, and I really mean this. You may have found a good, honest person. I assume this was in a Chinatown located in the land once known as America. I've never been to China... been close, but even though I've never been there, that might be a truly good place to find lots of really good Chinese Herbalists. It's kind of odd in a way, one might say kinda upside down and inside out, but these days, one must go to China to find quantities of certain good things... perhaps lots of good old Chinese Herbalists....or quantities of the kind of stuff that people say once helped to make America great. Anyplace other than America is said to be a great place to get really good, genuine, natural herbs....'cause certain few people in America have for many years been exporting upwards to 90% of potent herbs native to AND grown in America, to foreign places outside America. ... and if you want to find lots of Chinese stuff, well, you need to be in America to find lots of this.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.438 sec, (2)