CureZone   Log On   Join
The Great American Plan

freedom4us Views: 1,103
Published: 13 years ago

The Great American Plan

At this point and time cashing in with American monies isn't even going to be worth the paper it is printed on. I would suggest buying Euros with any money you have saved. Warren Buffett, Bill Gates, Donald Trump have all converted a great portion of their wealth into Euros. I suspect we have about 6 months before the fit hits the shan. After hearing Bush's great plan today it is only going to accelerate the recession, what would of taken a year will now take about 6 months. The dollar is dropping fast and since our money is backed by oil how much time before that will change into the Euro. One World Order is just around the corner.
In the very near future for us in the "land of the free" just to enter into the Post Office you will have to swipe your ID card/drivers license.
Prepare for the worst and hope for the best. One thing I have learn about common sense... it isn't so common.

Take care everyone.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.344 sec, (1)