CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad breath and body odor

Views: 2,129
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,089,238

Re: Bad breath and body odor

Take it from me white coating is not the cause of your bad breath.It may be a contributer.The white coating is actually fungi, yeast, thrush what ever you want to call it.If it is not yellow there is a good chance it is not contributing at all.Asthma suffers have the worst white tongue you can see from using the inhaler, but most of them dont have bb, also when babies get thrush ( white coated tongue and they dont have badbreath.If you want to have a pink tongue, you can do one of two things,Buy biotene mouthwash, put it in your mouth and scrape your tongue while its in your mouth, after a few days your tongue will be as clean and as pink as can be.The other method is to use the TUNG brush with there zinc gel, after a week or so of use your tongue will be more pink then a person with the freshest breath you have ever smelled.
Dont think this will cure your breath though( I hope it does) but people with chronic bad breath it goes deeper.
Trust me I have tried and experimented everything, feel free to ask me before you try something, I have probably tried it so I can give you feedback

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.406 sec, (1)