CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: First Time Faster First Day Fasting

spicymama Views: 931
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,089,183

Re: First Time Faster First Day Fasting

good for you for taking the time to care for your body. this cleanse is awesome. i usually do it 2 or 3 times a year. i find that it is the only time that i am not hungry all day long. i find myself living to eat not eating to live and this cleanse brings me back to the reality that i don't need to eat the large portions that i do. most of my eating is habit and boredom. for some strange reason this crazy mix keeps me fed and strong enough to play hockey and work out and do any sport i please with the exception of skiing. it just takes too much energy to ski. i was out playing hockey with my husband and his friend and all of us are on the cleanse and we all had a great time. it is quite amazing. i do find though that as a female it affects me differently. my husband can't smell or talk about food. i myself cooked my daughter an omelette the other day for breaky and i sniffed away and felt full and satisfied afterward. just like you i make our lemonade quite spicy as i use the 90,000 HPU cayenne pepper. it works for me and i am glad you are having some success also. have a great day and talk to you later.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.203 sec, (1)