Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Google Advertisement
sennaqueen Views: 1,861
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,090,103

Re: LAX Tea instead of SWF

As you will see from my posts a couple of days ago, I was having the same problem with SWF.

I have been drinking a small lax tea at night and then a pint of it in the morning, with another pint of water right after. a bit of yoga seems to help too. That was working pretty good but then yesterday (day 7) I only had one "elimination". That certainly worried me. This morning I have gone again but it is clear that I am not having the dramatic results other people get with the SWF. That's probably a good thing today as I have to lead worship this morning and don't want to have to run out in the middle of a sermon :)

I also haven't been drinking much water during the day though, mostly lemonade so I am going to up the water a bit and see if that helps. I am thinking that if I don't have more success with the tea today, I am going to have to do the SWF (Salt-Water-Flush) tomorrow morning when I don't work. I just can't imagine how I am going to get it into me though.

Here's hoping it works for both of us!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)