CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Bad breath and body odor

drPooh Views: 1,936
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,089,640

Re: Bad breath and body odor

More coating in the back, poor circulation I don't know but I'm guessing I have regular circulation.
Itching and dry skin, not at all. On the contrary, oily skin.
Liver and kidney values from blood samples all normal. All values are acutally quite a bit better than the normal ranger, according to the tests I've made.
The only thing, is that I have constantly elevated...hmmm, can't remember what it's called but it's when the body responds to infections. Those values are elevated.

All you can do is keep on going anyways. Since I'm a bit (34) older I don't mind this condition as much as I did when I was younger, when my ego was way up high anyways...

In regards to a post further down:
You get used to pretty much anything, it's no fun...but you have to keep going forward instead of feeling sorry for yourself.
There actually some benefits as well. You can judge the character of people rahter quickly, on how they communicate your condition. Doesn't always work, but many times people who shoots out a nasty comment are the ones who:
1. have a huge ego, too big to any good friends
2. have issues themself, not like this but probably from not being happy or having had a less than perfect childhood

So really what you miss out on, are people who would make less than perfect friends

I'm married and I've got kids and lead a "normal" life.

Take care!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.375 sec, (1)