CureZone   Log On   Join
Full Moon, P&B shakes?

Hookworms? Pin Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Natural Cancer Remedies
You can treat cancer more successfully than most doctors!

More
More
  Views: 1,306
Published: 13 years ago

Full Moon, P&B shakes?

You, know, everytime someone talks about a full moon affecting us or parasites or anything, I think "Hippy-crazy people"

HOWEVER:

I have done 6 gallbladder flushes and gotten ~750 stones out over a period of months and then on Thurs nite I did my first P&B shake. Friday morning I woke up with flu-like symptoms (headache, nauseau, body aches, low energy). By Friday night I had gotten indigestion and pain in my stomach/liver/gallbladder area that was so bad, I decided I must be having another gallbladder attack (though I have had NONE since I started the flushes back in August).

Sat, same story, but ate low fat, fasted after 2, did my 7th flush - SWF at 7 and 9 and then the OO/grapefruit at 11. Couldn't sleep all night - horrid nausea and felt like I was going to throw up all night.

Sun morning at 7:30, started the SWF again, then at 9:30. At first nothing much came out. Still feeling pretty bad. THEN...I got 943 stones out between 11:30-6. A couple of them were the size of a dime, all around, but generally speaking, there were more larger ones than I've ever gotten. And little hundreds of tiny floating little ones, so numerous that you couldn't see the bottom of the toilet. Didn't eat anything all day but yogurt and acidophilus pills. This number is extra-ordinary, and there were parasite (eggs) looking creatures (like a chuncky piece of an almond -whitish on the inside and dark brown on the exterior) coming out too.

I don't know if it was the P&B shake or the full moon - I didn't notice the full moon last night until 8.  Oh, and then I started my period late last night, rather than at the end of the month when I'm due for it.  

I may have rid myself of the majority of my stones now, being that I'm over 1700, but I think I'll wait until the day before the next full moon to do my next flush, just to see if I have the same experience. I think the nausea, in retrospect, may have been due to just too much toxin hitting my intestines/bloodstream all at the same time.

Weird.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.656 sec, (2)