CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: To all "newbies"

Hellth Views: 2,159
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,091,054

Re: To all "newbies"

Ananda, I feel very blessed to have found mms too. Our family, and come to think it, just about everyone we know, has medical ailments that have been dismissed by traditional AMA MD's as "incurable--live with it". And that's for the MINOR problems that don't kill us!

But since December, I've had nearly COMPLETE reversal of my osteo arthritis, dramatic reduction of my IBS symptoms, shrinking of moles, bumps and and lymph nodes and a general "lift" in overall health that has me exercising regularly and without thinking, jumping up just to "do stuff" that I would have sighed and sunk lower in my recliner, just to avoid a few months ago!

Not to mention....I'm sending samples to EVERYONE we know to try. My wife is using it and my kids are next.

It doesn't take a Biblical prophet to figure out that, once the AMA/CDC/NIH cabal hears about Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and what it can do, there's going to be an effort to kill it's use LIKE WE'VE NEVER SEEN. (and I speak from some experience here)

We can expect claims that Miracle-Mineral-Supplement causes everything from dementia to cancer, and peer-reviewed studies to back it up. They're going to go after the suppliers with a vengeance not seen since the bombing of Pearl Harbor and make "examples" of the better known vendors. And the supply of Sodium Chlorite is going to be regulated.

Just imagine what this is going to do to the medical industry! Our thanks to Jim Humble for the discovery, but EVEN MORE that he WISELY decided to put the information into public domain, instead of trying to control it and sell the product for big $$$.

As Ronald Reagan once said, "There's no limit to what you can accomplish, if you don't care who get the credit."

//www.curezone.org/upload/Art/Drawings/Landscapes/tn-valley_photo_clemens_.jpg

P.S. Ok, I give up. Could someone link me to the page to CHANGE my assigned "no farting" image to something a little less disgusting? :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (2)