CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

Megabite Views: 3,133
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,114

Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

Dude, what are you trying to debate here, eugenics, OR abortion? Did you even read ANY of my posts in this thread? You're making me think you have ADD or something!

I said Sanger's ideas about EUGENICS are outdated. I seriously doubt anyone pays any attention to her anymore. If anyone is practicing eugenics these days it's not by abortion. Try vaccines or chemtrails and you might get somewhere.

Abortion is not murder. Read my previous posts. It's been done since very early history even by the women themselves, until controlling christians under organized Religion decided to say it was so, and impose their own beliefs (not God's) on others.

And I have never seen any intense media propaganda to coerce women to abort their pregnancies. I think you're imagining things! No one is brainwashing anyone to abort pregnancies. Do YOU understand the law of necessity?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.922 sec, (1)