CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

Megabite Views: 2,965
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,359

Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

It's pretty rude to assume that a pregnancy is merely "an inconvenience" my dear male co-debater, you know nothing about pregnancy!

The rights of the pregnant woman come first, or do you just toss hers out the window? Is she just a breeding cow to you with no rights to her own life? Women have a God-given instinct to know what is best for them and the fetus inside of them, so it is THEIR right to make the call. I reserve that right. And there is no "infant" in a pregnancy. It is not an infant until born. The "morals" you speak of are for the right of that woman to determine.

Do you think that an infant has any "rights" after it is born anyway? Be serious! Can an infant tell the State what to do? The State can turn around and make them a Ward of the State and tell THEM what to do! Don't fool yourself!

Like I said before if men are upset about it then they need to get vasectomies and fixthedix. I'm tired of the threat of women being at the mercy of men reproductively. I suppose it's okay to you for a man to force himself on a woman then she gets pregnant and is forced to have the child? That's disgusting. Then he can even take the child away and force her to pay child support? NOT!

You might need a reality check, 2Sirius. When a woman chooses an abortion it is simply no one else's business.

If people want to make it their business then:

Stop the problem! Stop unwanted pregnancies by conception control!
Stop the swimmers! Fixthedix!

http://www.fixthedix.com

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.563 sec, (1)