CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: a bit scared by eve of day 9

spicymama Views: 1,043
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,397

Re: a bit scared by eve of day 9

Thanks glad you are feeling better too. i got to thinking, i am usually on thyroid pills for my graves disease and one of the symptoms is heart flutter so in my case it could be my thyroid overreacting. i stopped taking the pills when i started cleanse as they are to slow down my metabolism and the cleanse does that so there was no need for them. i am glad it has stopped because it makes me feel scared that my heart is overworking. i am fine today but my cough has started up again. i guess i will just finish up at work and lay low again tonight. i have been sleeping a ton lately. i slept 5 hours during the day sun and then a full nights sleep sun night. i do feel good though even though my body is doing strange things. i feel better than i have in quite a while which is my favorite part of the cleanse.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.234 sec, (1)