CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

Views: 2,922
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,383

Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

I was going back and forth on this thread, then I read "There is no infant in pregnancy. It is not an infant until born." I suppose a rose by any other name . . .
I am horrified by that attitude. It's absolutely terrifying. It's the firm beginning of the slippery slope. It's not an infant until born, it's only an old person, it's only a homeless person, it's only a drug addict. And don't tell me you can't make the comparison. It's only a matter of time. I wonder, how do you feel about partial birth abortion?
And just for the record, I am a woman, and I at this point unfortunately think a woman should be able to get an abortion for various reasons up until a certain point. I say unfortunately because the thought sickens me to the core. I shudder to think what we have become. Just explain everything away, put unoffensive or pretty words to something and, wow, it's all okay; i.e., fetus. I thought you had a few valid points until you made those comments. Play all the semantics you want; abortion is what it is and you will never change that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.078 sec, (1)