CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

Megabite Views: 2,952
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,441

Re: Margaret Sanger,feminist, abortionist, racist,eugenisist!

I am sorry that it horrifies you, but it's just a biological fact. If you believe that sounds so horrible that tells me you have never been through any horrible situations of your own.

The old, the homeless, and the drug addicts are already treated like crap in this country and that is horrifying to me. No attention is payed to the already living. So many people are on an imaginary "save the babies" mission but could care less about people once they are born and grown. Matter of time? Unfortunately it's already happening and has been happening for a long time.

At least you believe in abortion up to a certain point. I don't believe that partial birth abortions happen very much at all. Sometimes they are done because the mother may die. I really doubt there are many women at all saying "Oh! Now that I'm 9 months along and I thought about it, I don't want this baby!" I personally would never do it for that menial reason. That's ridiculous. But I will not put limits on others because of it.

My point is, I do not judge others when and why they would choose an abortion, it's not my business, and it's not my business to "morally" point any fingers at them. Abortion needs to stay legal, period.

The line has to be drawn somewhere. Forcing women to bear children against their will is no different than forced sexual slavery.

I don't know what else to say. Abortion is what it is to the individual for reasons that have to do with their life experience as well as their beliefs.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.688 sec, (1)