No, unless it is very acidic and that is very unlikely. By the time a stone is formed, it is inorganic) it needs to be small enought to go thru the ureters (the tube that goes from the kidney to the bladder. Big stones can be broken down by a special ultrasound machine so they will pass thru the ureters.
To answer your other question of "If Miracle-Mineral-Supplement kills pathogens, viruses, molds, how does it differentiate between all the bad things and the healthy tissues?"
Healthy tissues are aerobic and bad things are anerobic. Good bacteria in humans are aerobic.
Antibiotics work by disrupting different parts of organisms to kill them, some have to do with the cell walls, some with the unique mitochondrial subunits of the bacteria, and other Antibiotics work by messing up the DNA during reproduction of the bacteria.
MMS is different in that it kills by oxidating,(giving off free electrons as it dissocites or breaks down.)there by messing up the cell membranes transport systems that is needed for it to survive. (like no food in and no poop out).
By the way, I am a Medical Doctor and Medical Doctors do not know 1/10 (one tenth) the stuff the general public think we know. As the Dean of my medical school said "over half of what we think we know is wrong, and we have no way of knowing which half."
Medicine in the US has evolved to nothing more than a business and the doctors are not much better than the pawns of the game.