CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abortion***

adamson77 Views: 2,899
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,613

Re: Abortion***

Fix the brain ! Educate dont cut slice and abort!

great educate people. until then. what? just wait?

i have read a few pages of this and that and the hate towards some people. well it happened now what? today is a new day and people can do what they think is right.
people want world peace. we must love or atleast like eachother. if everyone alive were loved they would love themselves. a child has a different outlook on life if they know they are meant to be here. people that know they were so called mistakes just live with it and make the best out of it.

i am not for or against abortion. i would never have one. i would not drive anyone to have one. i would not help pay for one.

you said

Fix the brain ! Educate dont cut slice and abort!

well until then what should happen?
fix whose brain?

fixthedix stop the swimmers is just one way to slow down on abortions and unwanted children. you can educate some but what about the others?

theres two ways to do everything...
the right way and the wrong way....

women are talked into getting their tubes tied if they are single, have more than one child, and atleast 26.

men that have more than one child that they are not taking care of should have the option to get a vasectomy or start taking care of their kids. Going to jail for not paying child support should not be an option cause someone is still paying for the kids and then giving him somewhere to stay and 3 meals a day.

until you educate people they are still going to make babies because they still have a way out. Abortion

just because some say its wrong its still legal. what kind of education are you talking about?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)