CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abortion***

Megabite Views: 2,842
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,172

Re: Abortion***

A lot of men ARE dogs and should be fixed as such! So then why don't YOU educate men then to stop raping and stop spilling their seed and #^(&ing everything that moves?

What? Did I hear you say it can't be done? Gee, ya think???

Until then, abortion remains legal as an option for all women. I could care less who is using it for whatever other reason! Abortion is not going anywhere soon and is here to stay.

So you think a woman should have a Mirena I.U.D. for example jammed up her uterus just because you don't want to deal with your fragile male ego? You don't think that there are repercussions on women for all of the horrible birth control choices out there? No, fix YOUR brain 2Sirius and while you're at it fixthedix too.

Give me a break. If abortion was being done for eugenics then why do rich white people get abortions? Hell, they're rich enough to do anything that they want!

If men want abortions stopped then they better start acting properly and taking responsibility for their actions and treating women with respect. You think that will ever happen? I won't hold my breath.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.684 sec, (1)