CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: abortion rate down, birthrate up....

Megabite Views: 2,847
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,366

Re: abortion rate down, birthrate up....

>"no, i think you need to do more reading. if people had abortions when there was no access and were harmed by many of them, why then now, with less access than a few years ago but with untold numbers more than before roe v. wade, would anyone willingly just say "oh, i'll just have the baby" because i can't drive five minutes to get there."<

WTF are you talking about? Five minutes to get where? To an abortion clinic? Mississippi has only 1 abortion clinic in the entire State do you think it takes everyone five minutes to get there?

I have no idea why someone would just say "oh, I'll just have the baby" Why don't you ask them?

I have news for you. The politicians could never do anything to get rid of abortion because the women want it. AND they also don't want the government to pay for all of those unwanted children! It's usually about MONEY.

Get real. If they were using abortion for eugenics then all of these rich white women that get abortions these days would not be getting them too!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)