CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded warning - yucky foot photo

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

More
kcpopps Views: 15,283
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,252

warning - yucky foot photo

Thanks turiya  for the help on posting images - let me try it -

kcpopps foot on 012108

That was taken this afternoon - 01.21.08

The foot reflexology chart is a new area for me. If it is accurate, it's not particularly encouraging news... Up to now I have been believing (hoping) this was only a severe case of an athletes foot type fungus. The kidney and liver are special concerns because...

I had kidney surgery in 1998. One of my kidneys was deformed, since birth according to the doctor. They insisted that surgery was necessary, and we did it. That was the only time I have ever been hospitalized in my life.  I feel certain that it was that hospital stay that gave me hep-C, but I did not become aware of hep-C until a few years later. It has never affected me in any way before, other than I often have felt mid-day fatigue at times, but in general I've been fine. I'm 50 now.

Question to anyone...

I just recently started having Dr. Schulzes Superfood every day - and it has really made me feel great! My wife too.  Is there any reason I should not continue to have the the Superfood if I take MMS? I assume the vitamin C in that is natural and thus OK --- in addition I take Milk Thistle and Fish Oil - I plan to continue all of that unless someone knows a reason not to.

Thanks again to everyone replying to my thread.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.688 sec, (1)