CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: MMS is stronger information on IV

marlene2038 Views: 2,362
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,092,787

Re: MMS is stronger information on IV

Hi FWW, I spoke to Jim Humble last Sunday. We spoke about the spore states of pathogens. He is currently doing hospital experiments using IV of citric acid activated Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to get more of the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement into the blood stream without having to lose so much going through the digestive tract. We also spoke about DMSO which I have started taking 1tsp with the 11 drops of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement . I have been diagnosed with so many pathogens and am really anxious to destroy them in all forms. Jim has not reached any conclusions about knowing how to tell all forms are dead but he is still looking for answers. Mean time he says to go on a maintainance dose when we no longer have detox symptoms. If we have questions he wants to know about them. I have been putting activated and diluted MMS in my ears, on my neck, on my toes and any skin roughness that is still hanging on(think the rough spots are blackberry mold infection). My hearing is improving a lot, I have had a resistant right ear infection for 10 years. Lately somedays my sight is better as well. MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)