CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Abortion***

adamson77 Views: 2,924
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,172

Re: Abortion***

{Abortion is a proponent of the eugenics movement as is the new agenda of infanticide! They know that through patience and propaganda the potential for mass manipulation!

You say what should we do in the meantime! Well are there not many alternatives if one was to seriously look for them, and not use the victim menatality filled a zillion excuses, that they are out there! Are you saying abortion and only abortion is the solution?}

No i am not saying abortion is the answer. what is wrong with you? abortion does work and with a little word play can be called a birth control just like all the marketed birth control.

many women are very angry when they find out how some birth controls work by killing the zygote at 2 weeks, its still legally called a birth control. abortion is still abortion no matter if by pill or doctor or iud. how about you fix that by helping men fixthedix.

ANSWER ONE QUESTION FOR ME PLEASE

WHATS WORST CUTTING VAS DEFERENS OR JABBING A KNIFE INTO THE BACK OF A BABIES HEAD?
WHATS WORST WEARING A CONDOM OR ABORTION?
OK LETS SAY THE KNIFE IS IN YOUR HANDS WOULD YOU CUT VAS DEFERENS OR KILL A BABY?

OK ANSWER THREE

there should be a limit on kids if you cant afford them. im not saying force birth control on anyone, but limit the assistance you will get for your family if you keep reproducing and not providing for the ones you have.

men that have more than two kids that they cant provide for should choose fixthedix or get a job, not go to jail. its to late to fix alot of the sperm spillers with stings of kids.

fixthedix
stop the swimmers

dont tell me about any other option until the man picks one.
men dont like to wear condoms, men dont know how to pull out, men act stupid if someone misses a period.

{{Well are there not many alternatives if one was to seriously look for them, and not use the victim menatality filled a zillion excuses, that they are out there!}}

maybe you should read in the medical ethics forum and watch some tv, the fda appoves crap that has been though fake clinical trails and paid off doctors.
iud? you dont want me to tell you how to duplicate the feeling of that.

well i feel like telling you know because you upset me. if you dont believe what i say you can read the mirena iud forums.
first you need to take two toothpicks, tie them together like a cross, break off one tip to form a T, and push it up your @$%^*& , take some antidepressants, drink some coffee, run 15 miles on a tread mill, cook for your family, run the house hold, please the husband, take some sleepings pills, eat 5lbs of hambuger and onions, drink coffee and try to go to sleep. wake up depressed tie a 25lbs weight on your left leg and start the day again. oh yea and dont forget you got to be bleeding from somewhere 20 days out the month.

go read in the mirena forum and tell me you would tell someone to get one. birth control pills have thousands of complaints as well. who would think a pill would cause hair loss and depression.

again the knife is in the hands of men. abort or cut its your choice.

yes thats what it comes down to if there is a failed birth control for someone that really doesn't want more kids.

it takes a strong woman to have an abortion
it takes a stronger woman to give her child up for adoption
it takes a smart man to prevent both

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.047 sec, (2)