Woot Woot day 4 feeling great !!!

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
bright-sunflower Views: 1,275
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,691

Woot Woot day 4 feeling great !!!

Doing good so far!!! This is my second cleanse first was for 13 days and this time I want to go 21...Wish me luck !!!! I had a headache the 2nd day that lasted about 4 hours but that was it. I haven't really been hungry but have had some cravings...i just try to keep busy and remind myself that food will be there after I finish... like a reward !! 1st Master-Cleanse I was freezing the whole time, I layered on so much clothes and still could not get warm so I then started to excersice a little in the evenings after work so that I could get my metabolisim up.. it kept me warm for a little bit. This time around it's mostly my hands and feet...for now..I hope it stays that way and not getting cold all over like last time. People thought I was crazy at my office cause I was dressed like a snow bunny! HeHe

good luck and I hope you have a good strong willed day !!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)