CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does MMS give you any kind of 'high' when you take it?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Hellth Views: 5,189
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,820

Re: Does MMS give you any kind of 'high' when you take it?

Hi boondoc, Please forgive my lack of detail if I didn't completely explain why I was touting CQ-10 on an "Does Miracle-Mineral-Supplement give you a high" thread. I'm at work right now, and doing 10 things at once while posting. lol....

Since the thread topic was the "high", I was just responding on the part of my regimen that gives me the best "high" functioning. (and also since Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is an oxidant, vs. CQ-10, C, E and Alpha Lipoic which are all anti-oxidants, and thus should probably be time-sequenced for a daily Miracle-Mineral-Supplement protocol.)

The "Dr. Daniel Amen" that I mentioned is also an MD, who has a novel way of practicing psychiatry in California. He actually uses a machine called a S.P.E.C.T. scan that is able (with the help of injectable dye) to view the brain working in REAL TIME. And he asks the very salient question, "Why is psychiatry the only medical profession that doesn't use diagnostic imaging to view problem areas before attempting to prescribe medical treatment?" He points out that "even a broken arm gets an X-ray!"

Makes a lot of sense to me, anyway.

But, like you, I tried CQ-10 for a while, then gave up because it didn't make that much "difference." But after reading Amen's books, I realized that I needed AT LEAST 400mg per day to make a difference, and when I tried the higher dose.....WALLLLA! lol.... it really does work!

The stuff IS EXPENSIVE like you said, at least at most places. But the source I quoted above is about 30 CENTS per day. And Amen further states that, "What's good for the heart is good for the head", meaning that the brain is the ultimate beneficiary of good circulation. (regarding the heart research you mentioned)

Hope I've been clearer in this post. Not trying to hijack a thread here.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)