CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does MMS give you any kind of 'high' when you take it?

Hellth Views: 5,368
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,853

Re: Does MMS give you any kind of 'high' when you take it?

Insight, I used to buy from iherb when they first opened, because they had such great deals.

At one very dark period in our family health, I was spending $1600.00 US every 3 months for various supplements and vitamins!

But as iherb got bigger, the bulk discounts disappeared, the free shipping over $100 disappeared, the special "take another 10% off" checkboxes disappeared....in short, iherb got too big to try harder and (sigh) I started looking elsewhere.

I just found vitacost.com a year ago, and they have a housebrand, NSI, that is very cheap by comparison to other companies. Of course, if it was poor quality, it wouldn't be a good deal, but with the CQ-10 I noticed (after about 2 WEEKS of taking 400mg) that it really seemed to "kick in" and I continue to improve in memory and cognition.

Our family has a genetic history of predisposition to Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, so as you might imagine, I'm pretty excited about the ONE TWO punch of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement and the Dr. Amen supplements, and my chances to avoid these horrific diseases. I also found that having my Amalgam fillings out gave me a new lease on life.

If my memory serves, the Amen book recommends 300-1200mg of CoQ-10 per day, but I haven't tried higher dosages. When I get good results, my WHOLE FAMILY wants to try the "new stuff" and it costs me a FORTUNE to have a "hellth" breakthrough! lol.

I looked on the vitacost website, but couldn't tell if they shipped to the UK.

It might be cheaper just to move to the US! But......bring a gun! .....lol

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.297 sec, (1)