CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Niacin, the no flush safe kind...

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

End Constipation Now
Let oxygen remove old, impacted fecal matter as it detoxifies and...

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Hellth Views: 5,556
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,094,998

Re: Niacin, the no flush safe kind...

Hi Keep Flushing, (great screename..lol)

The book that I mentioned, recommended a variety of Over-the-counter supplements that increase blood flow through the brain, or in some way enhance or precurse natural brain chemicals and function.

Inositol is one of them, and is a seratonin modulator (if I remember correctly) and is very useful for ADD prefrontal cortex regulation. Some of the others like Omega 3's, ala, vitamin e and c, ginko biloba, valerian root, phosphatidalserene, GABA, sAME, and vinpocitine, are all recommended brain enhancing chemicals for various brain activities.

MMS is (of course) NOT MENTIONED in the Dr. Amen Brain book, but it's ability to reduce inflammation is mentioned in JH's 2 book and inflammation is one of the biggest culprits in most serious diseases.

I haven't tried "No-flush" niacin but inositol didn't really do much for us. I've been trying the above list of supps, one at a time, in order to be able to distinguish what works and what doesn't. I also keep an informal Excel spreadsheet about symptoms, dates, and doses for the various trial supplements.

I tried VINPOCITINE (glucose uptake) and it's known for it's migrane-like side effects, but it dramatically enhances blood flow in the brain, IF you can tolerate the tendency towards headaches. I've seen young kids start talking for the first time, just HOURS after a does of this stuff. It's amazing that it's available over the counter!

As far as CQ-10 side effects, I've never had ANY side effects that I noticed. But taking ENOUGH cq-10 will make you noticeably more alert after a couple of weeks, and as time goes on, memory and cognition also seem to grow.

Gosh, as I re-read what I've written here, I'm probably giving the impression that our house is just one big drugstore of trial sizes.....lol...... but it's really not.

I was walking around a health food store the other day, and they had some bottles of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement on the shelf. I remember thinking that those few bottles of Miracle-Mineral-Supplement made all the rest of the junk pretty much useless!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.844 sec, (1)