CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: No need to go to higher doses

wombat Views: 2,111
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,095,672

Re: No need to go to higher doses

if you are having trouble, I would suggest pausing supplementation. Also, I'd suggest pulsing your dose, 5 days on, 2 off, 4 days on, 3 off, you get the picture... Iodine supplementation can tax the eliminative channels, pauses are good.
How is your elimination? 4 weeks on Antibiotics had to impact your bowels.
Also, it sounds as though your FBD is resolving, so why up the dose at all? Stay at a level that your body can handle. There is NO need to go to higher doses. High doses increase the rate at which bromide, fluoride, etc. are excreted, therefore eliminative channels are stressed.

It sounds as though you are doing a lot of things right:) I would make it a priority to get a shower filter...

If I were you, I would stay at the lower doses. And, since you've been at this since August, I don't see the need to salt-load. Is it connected to the broken vessel? I don't know, it could be. Sounds painful! ouch!

I hope this helps...

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)