CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Good Morning Day 4ers!!!

pikake21 Views: 1,317
Published: 14 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,093,691

Re: Good Morning Day 4ers!!!

Hi! I'm on day 4 as well--but this is my first time visiting the site this time around (this is my 3rd time doing MC). I'm shooting for 17 days (random number, I know!), and was actually out of town for the last couple of days. That was interesting--mixing up my drink in the hotel bathroom. My cravings haven't been too bad at all, even though I'm a foodie at heart. Even sat through a family dinner last night, and it wasn't so bad (as it used to be). I've had suuuuper cold hands and feet, and yesterday I had a weird bout about half way through a meeting. All of the sudden I felt nauseous, and then had to make a run for the bathroom because I felt so weak. I had a hot sweat for a few minutes and had to keep my head between my knees. Once I had a BM, I was surprised, because I didn't imagine that I would pass much at this point (based on the fact that this is usually how it has gone in prior MC's, and also because I had a colonic on my 2nd day). Once it passed, I was good to go. However this morning I woke up and felt like I had no energy whatsoever, and a strange feeling as though my blood Sugar was dropping and I was losing it. I took a couple of spoonfuls of the maple syrup, and drank some water...I'm now doing alright..

What do you 4-dayers think? Any of this happen to you before?

Good luck everyone--you won't even need it..you'll do great and will be successful with however many days you have planned..it's all mental!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  curezone.com

9.852 sec, (1)