CureZone   Log On   Join
PROGRESS - 1.27.08 - new photo

J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROWíSģLugolís Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
kcpopps Views: 13,833
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,095,782

PROGRESS - 1.27.08 - new photo

01.26.08 - MMS taken at 10 am and 11 am. Upped each dose to 6 drops MMS x2 . (That's 6 drops at 10 am and 6 more at 11 am.)
Every time I take MMS (orally), the itching goes away for quite a while...up to 10/12 hours. After about 6-8 hours, I start feeling spots that want to be itched, but it is still fairly easy to resist and put out of my mind. After several more hours, the itching starts to come back strongly --- but again, usually in contained areas, not the entire affected areas, like it did prior to any MMS.  I've tried to use the various anti-fungal and anti-itch creams and powders, and they help a little but they would not be enough alone. 
Each of the last two days, I have been woken from sleep with crazy itching - and tried the over counter medications first. When the itch is strong, forget it. I then go take the MMS and there is relief from itching quickly... withing 15-30 minutes it is almost entirely gone.
8 PM - bowel movement - first diarehea. But went once, easily, and that was it.
My wife told me not to use my bar soap anymore --- I will only use Ivory soap - so she got some liquid Ivory. I took a bath and thouroughly washed the entire body... I was amazed because prior to the bath... I was experiencing the itching coming back --- but after the bath, it was gone.
10 pm - Itching had not returned - but I still took another 6 drop dose of MMS.
We went late night shopping - there was lots of walking - and my foot was fairly comfortable. Actually, the foot felt better all day long than anytime recently...

1.27.08 -  woke up vigorously scratching into the top of the left hand. I was scratching it before I had completely woken! Both hands were itching fairly badly. Used some aveeno - a liitle hep, but not that much - after about twenty minutes, took a dose of MMS - 8 drops this time. Itching subsided quickly and I went back to bed - slept soundly until noon..... itching was moderate on the hands and the front part of the bottom of the foot.

1 pm - another 8 drop dose. Also at this time I applied some MMS full strength to the hands (6dropsMMS with teaspoon of CA). Previously when using MMS externally and diluted, I was unaware of whether or not it was doing anything. At full strength, it burned slightly when contacting the few and very small sores, and the whole area actually got a little warm... the itching subsided soon... but I had oral MMS so I'm still not sure how much the external full strength application helped. 

3:30 pm - My foot is painful today. But kind of in a new way.... a burning with a feeling of tautness of the skin. The front bottom has lots of brown spots coming up and that area is sore when I stand on it. see photo below

After 3 days of MMS ---- The wound area still seems to be healing nicely.... and there is positive progress in treating the symptom of itching.... but the fungus, or whatever this is... is still present and active. Fighting for survival with furious abandon, I imagine.. I think it has been kept at bay by the MMS, and maybe lessened a little, but it's just waiting to blast off again - if it gets the chance. 
I have had D for past 3 bowel movements now - but each time it is just the one quick elimination and then that's all.
I have had NO nausea at all. I have taken MMS on an empty stomach every time.  
I've only been eating once a day, in late afternoon, 4 or more hours on either side of a MMS dose.
I will keep working up my dosage thru the week.

Photos below taken on 1-27. You can see the wound area has healed a lot. The deep red infected area now is covered with new pink layer of skin. The front part of the foot - notice the brown spots. These are causing discomfort - hard to describe, but sort of a burning sensation and a stiffness/soreness.  These brown spots I believe, are blisters forming. You can see these little blisters in a more advanced stage in the instep area in the second photo- climbing from the wound edge up towards the top of the foot. 
 the lighting in this pic makes the wound area look a little more white and dry than with the eyeball.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.500 sec, (3)