CureZone   Log On   Join
External Use for MMS

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
kcpopps Views: 5,527
Published: 13 years ago

External Use for MMS

In the book JH mentions using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement externally (with appropriate caution)- see the part where he talks about mosquito bites and below. He says to use 10 drops Miracle-Mineral-Supplement /1 teaspoon citric acid . Then you add half a glass of water and apply it.

So what if I want a larger amount of fluid? I want to fill my foot spa to cover and soak my fungus foot - so in the end it gets put in a gallon or more of water. Should I stick with the same strength or should the mixture be multiplied/strengthened for this use?

Also - I have posted two long updates about my last 3 days of using Miracle-Mineral-Supplement to treat this foot fungus... including new pics of my yucky looking footsie! The thread title is "fungus gone wild" - its back a page or two - if anyone wants to get updated on my situation. Maybe I go into too much detail there... please tell me. I certainly would like for others in the group to monitor and advise.... but I don't think people are seeing it now.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.609 sec, (1)