CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: PROGRESS - 1.27.08 - new photo

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
seattledude Views: 13,697
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,503

Re: PROGRESS - 1.27.08 - new photo

Do a Google search for a product called FungRX. I used this when I had ringworm and it worked very fast. I recently had jock itch again and applied the FungRX and now it's gone. That was 4 days ago. It was spreading quickly and itching like crazy. Now the rash and itching are all gone. I have also used this on athlete's foot before also with complete success. I recommended it to my friend who has had athletes foot for years. He said it did not work for him. I don't personally believe he was using it 2 times a day though. He said he was, but I would bet anything he was only using it 1 time per day. I have tried raw applecider vinegar on skin fungus many times. It does not work near as fast or as well as the FungRX. I used to always use the athletes foot sprays. They worked, but they took much longer and I was always afraid of using them because I was always breathing it into my lungs. The sprays go everywhere and they are toxic plus I was always buying so many cans of the stuff. It got very expensive. The last time I bought the FungRX I think it was $40, but I forget for sure. Maybe $45. It has lasted me a long time though and ended up being way cheaper and healthier than the anti-fungal sprays. It PENETRATES into the fungus and skin instead of just forming a barrier on top of the skin. This is one of the reasons I thing it works so well. It is 100% natural oils. I probably sound like i'm selling the stuff, but I am not. I do not work for the company. I'm just relating my own personal experiences. Please keep us updated and the best of luck to you!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)