CureZone   Log On   Join
how common are rashes associated with parasite infection?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

More
rygar. Views: 5,615
Published: 13 years ago

how common are rashes associated with parasite infection?

I have stopped eating rare/raw steaks and undercooked meat in general but I have been breaking out pretty bad on my back with rashes,little itchy red bumps and dry patches.
I have eaten a rare steak here and there but nothing like before(everyday and my diet was mostly rare meats) I feel alot better on cooked meats and keeping my starches low but are these rashes a sign of reinfection or an infection that went out of control
due to my previous undercooked meat consumption? should I do another parasite/colon cleanse? it's been a good year since doing any type of cleansing other then my usual fasting regimen with the warrior diet. The only other time I remember it being this bad was when I used to eat ALOT of basically raw steaks a few summers ago.

what to do? iz itchy...
):

the strange thing is that with organic meats ,rare/raw,I NEVER had an issue with rashes and so forth,my skin was glistening and clear as it ever was.Maybe its just with inorganic costco meats?(gross I know lol)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)