CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: External Use for MMS

boondoc Views: 5,411
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,514

Re: External Use for MMS

Hi Rick, I just went back and read your added updates and saw your post and new pictures.

I Must say from a Doctors standpoint that is remarkable healing for such a short period of time. The red angry looking wheeping area is drying out and it is starting to slough off the old dead infected skin. Fungi love wet dark moist areas so the best thing to do is keep it dry, and expose it to sunlight as much as possible. Fungi also like to hide in follocules and pores in the epidermus (skin pores)as that is what I would have to guess are the small dark spots you mention and I can see in the photos. Hopefully any fungus in them are dead by this point but I would not say stop untill they are all gone and continue for maybe 24 hours after that too. but that is just an educated guess.

Jim Humble said his cancer lesions healed in about 7 days with no scarring (from the lesion on the back of his hand) and I hope your resolution of this problem is as quick. Keep the photos comming.

Keep up the good work and postings. Your progress is the most well documented case I have seen to date.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Jim Retired MD

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.359 sec, (1)