CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 8!

vegiegirl Views: 1,465
Published: 13 years ago

Day 8!

Good Morning all!

This is day 8. I am very glad I am getting closer to the end of my cleanse. Feeling very strong.

I do have a story to tell everyone and hopefully I have not messed things up too badly with this cleanse. I am the type of person that does everything by the book, so this bothers me quite a bit and I hope I have still gotten the benefits of the cleanse that set me out to do this in the first place. Any advice would be very appreciated. Here goes....

Last night I went to grab the cayenne pepper from the cupboard. And it was obviously right in front since I'd been using it for 7 days. The front of it (label forward) was facing me. I gasped, it wasn't cayenne pepper. It said Chili Pepper. So I said to my husband "I've been using Chili pepper all along". You see both our chili pepper and Cayenne pepper are in the same exact bottle with the same exact appearance. The only thing different is the label. So I had my husband look further up on another shelf to find the Cayenne. There it was. But as we looked closer, we realized that underneath both the Cayenne and Chili pepper in parentheses was the words Pimienta roja. We looked it up on the internet and it basically said they are in the same family. I am sure no one has heard of anyone doing this before. I can't believe I just assumed it was the cayenne because of the look of the bottle. I never read the label until last night. And I have done this cleanse twice before and all of you know that the taste of the juice is not easily forgotten. It tastes exactly the same. Even when I made myself a glass with the cayenne pepper (even after drinking it with chili pepper for 7 days), it tasted the same.

If anyone can shed some light on this for me, I would really appreciate it. This was an honest mistake but I am afraid I haven't gotten the full benefits of the cleanse this time.

J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.469 sec, (1)