CureZone   Log On   Join
Night of Day 8

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

More
vegiegirl Views: 710
Published: 13 years ago

Night of Day 8

Hello fellow Cleansers,

Tonight is the night of Day eight. I have been having this weird tight feeling in my neck all the way up toward my ears. Mostly on my left side. It's got to be the detoxing because I didn't do anything to cause the pain and didn't wake up with it this morning. I did have a car accident years ago and it may be the detoxing healing an old injury - whip lash. I guess we'll have to see.

Other than that, I had a great day. It really gets so much easier once the hunger stops. These last 3 days have been so much better.

I will be finishing the cleanse in a few days, Wednesday being my last day. I am really looking forward to it. Have made quite a few lifestyle changes since the first cleanse I did (this being my third) and I think each one brings my health closer to where I want it to be. I am very much looking forward to where this one will bring me.

Well, I need to get some rest. Will post tomorrow.

J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)