CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Anyone home? Portable Sauna Tips?

Views: 12,656
Published: 15 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,097,528

Re: Anyone home? Portable Sauna Tips?

Hello,

mine has 8 heat settings and i usually put it on 7 or 8 (max). i usually stay in for 25-30 mins and cannot tolerate much longer. i have chronic fatigue and find i cannot use it too freuqently as it wears me down, someone said those with adrenal fatigue have to be careful with saunas. i have a warm shower straight after i come out, i dont want to let the toxic sweat soak back in as antique just mentioned.
most times ive gone in naked and used no towel, but it becomes uncomfortable on the wooden chair like this, so ive also used used a towel to sit on which is comfortable, other times ive wore my boxer shorts but this is not as comfortable as the towel.

there are times when i have gone in and not sweated till after 20-25 mins, but then after i started Iodine therapy i would start to sweat after 5 mins, so i think this helps a lot. i usually drink 1 pint water before i go in and have 1 pint water next to me when i am in. i dont take any other supplements or vitamins before i go in but i probably should, the detoxify or die book is supposed to give lots of useful info and i have just bought it but not read it yet. i have never been concerned whether my stomach is full with food when i go in the sauna, but i tend to use it in the evening a couple of hours after my last meal. ive not used mine for a few months though, im not sure why, i just haven't felt like using it.

good luck :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  curezone.com

0.734 sec, (1)