CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: External Use for MMS

marlene2038 Views: 5,616
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,096,923

Re: External Use for MMS

Hi,KCPOPPS from my experience and what Jim H. says fungus is difficult to stop but Miracle-Mineral-Supplement is the best treatment he has used. He says that antibiotic's may be used with the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement but he feels it is not necessary. Topical use and internal use both work. If you use the CA and Miracle-Mineral-Supplement with out dilution leave it on just a minute then rinse off. If you use the MMS, CA and dilute it with water it can be left on and reapplied many times during the day. I have what I believe is Black Berry Mold on my arm which is shrinking topical application and internal doses. When I started treating it it was the size of a dollar now it is about the size of a dime. When I started using the topical treatment it was rough and dry and brown. After several treatments 5 hard pointed protrusions came out of the dry patch in about a week I brushed them off and they haven't come back. I think I will have to increase my 3X12drop doses or remain on it for longer to get permanently rid of all the pathogens I have in my system. I am treating for MS symptoms and believe the impact of these pathogens have a lot to do with all MS symptoms. Remember the MMS feeds the immune system. My best MW

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.516 sec, (1)