CureZone   Log On   Join
Day 10

vegiegirl Views: 881
Published: 13 years ago

Day 10

Hello Master Cleansers,

I am on Day 10, the last day of my cleanse. I didn't really have any detox symptoms yesterday and I haven't looked at it this morning but last night my tongue was just about completely pink (which is a good sign). I think I am ready. So I have this one last day and then on to OJ.

I am not one to exercise on the cleanse. The reason being I work full time with a long commute to and from. So I have to get up at 4:30 to do the SWF. And at night, well...what can I say I am a morning person. Plus I have a 3 yr. old who needs to be fed, bathed and put to bed at night. However, when I am not cleansing I get up at 4:30 as well, to go to the gym 4-5 days a week. Now what I would like to know is can I start exercising again right away? Or should I wait a couple days until I start back up? Also, I am a runner and run about 5-6 miles each time. Should I expect to do as much or should I just walk at first until my matabolism increases? I just want to do what's best for my body. Any expert advise out there???

J

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)