MMS is a great disinfectant and water purifier, as stated above, it is not quite like a drug that take when you are sick to stop or lessen the symptoms.
There is NO standard dose to treat a specific condition or to use as a preventitive medicine. Everybody responds differently and has different outcomes. Depending on what your body needs. Some will get diarrhea while they expell toxins from their body.
We (at least most of us here) are taking it for detoxification and to kill parasites (be it viruses, bad bacteria, fungus, or what most consider worm like parasites), and it boost your bodys immune system to let natural healing take place for many different and varried conditions.
I hope this clarifies the situation and why there is not a clear cut answer to some of the questions being asked.