CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Views: 3,095
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,645

Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

fungus is white and fluffy looking in water. Looks exactly like what happens to a little fishy when it dies in an aquarium and is left for a couple of days. I saw a little 1" looking tiny wormy guy in the middle of each one. I don't know if what is around it is candida or some other cute fungus. They were all hanging out on the exterior of the violent green pool and I pulled them away easily enough using a skewer so I could look at them better.

Not sure what chlorella is, but I have been taking some Chlorofresh which is a chlorophyll concentrate to cut down on the gas and bloating from the P&B shakes. It was recommended by a nice person who gave me the P&B recipe. It shows to have copper, sodium and chlorophylin copper complex 100 mg in 2 softgels. Is this Chlorella?

That would make me laugh. Making my poo green from taking these pills...
I read somewhere that violent green poo was an indication of a lack of probiotics and the color is the true color of bile that hasn't been able to 'do it's job' because of the lack of probiotics. I didn't quite understand it.

I do believe that I must be low on 'good bacteria' or I wouldn't have such a nasty yeast infection.

Anyway, I'm so glad you told me that excreting white fluffy fungus in a BM is a good thing. I was thinking something was going terribly wrong and candida was spreading everywhere and taking over. Man, those P&B shakes are wild! I swear I've seen everything but the kitchen sink coming out after drinking them. They make me a little dizzy and tired.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.672 sec, (1)