CureZone   Log On   Join
Tony and Luella may need your guidance

iptumu Views: 1,288
Published: 13 years ago

Tony and Luella may need your guidance

Hey Tony and Luella May

The time has come where i seek your guidance once again. Since my colitis started about a year and a half ago my breath has gone down the drain. Its really bad.

I ordered some products from the utopia silver website. I ordered Complete Liver Cleanse, NSI Probiotic 10-10 -- 500 mg per capsule - 100 Capsules, 75 Powdered Plant Derived Minerals capsules and Silver Aloe Skin Care Bar.

My colitis has improved a little bit after doing the humaworm pills for 30 days. But i got a question about the liver cleanse...do i need to cut out anything out of my diet as it is i dont eat much. I just drink water and eat some junk food for the calories. Can i take the probiotics, plant derived minerals and the liver cleanse all together im just asking because i dont want anything interfering with the liver cleanse.

Also i read your article on the water cure and how ocean salt and water can heal the body i will try that as soon as i read the book about the water cure. Im getting tired of all the doctors appointments where i come home with more drugs which make thier pockets richer.

Well thanks again for reading and hope all is well with you guys.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.703 sec, (1)