CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: mms update

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Google Advertisement
steves9090 Views: 1,879
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,246

Re: mms update

a brief summary, i am 52 had silent ischemia at 40. mild heart attack 3 hrs in the cath lab 6 stents in right coronary artery. 2yrs ago broke out w/ lesions developed narcolepsy went to 2 hospitals put on bactrim and pymethrin cream. found a naturopath who put me on colloidal Iodine Sea Salt and baking soda. she also told me to take cumanda big mistake! i also take sovereign silver. symptoms diminished but no cure. then i found the curezone thank God. found you guys started the mms and am feeling the best i've felt in a long time. i am recieving an order from humaworm and feel hope for the first time since my nightmare started 2 years ago.
mms really does work although differently as no 2 people are the same. i plan on taking it for the rest of my life. i followed jh's protocol and increased the dosage by a drop at a time. did get the big d but did not throw up even though i did feel queasy most of the time at 15x3. i was determined to persist and i guess i did. sylvia at humaworm recomends i Liver Flush before starting their protocol so i am in for a fun weekend (not). sorry for rambling on
steves9090

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.781 sec, (1)