CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Views: 2,946
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,824

Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

Ha! I looked up Cholera and realized that it has chlorophyl in it, but also has the other ingredient. So maybe people who take Cholera get green poo, too? (laughing) I can't believe I didn't think of that. The pills are so dark, they look black to me.

Frankly, I don't notice any difference if I take them with P&B or not and since the ingredient seems to be pretty well evacuating along with my BM, I'm thinking this $12.95 bottle was a waste of money. I wonder what Chlorophyl is supposed to be good for....? It's advertised as an 'Internal Deodorant', so maybe it diffuses the stink out of the gas we pass? Who knows. I haven't noticed a difference.

You know, I looked at the candida photos a lot and didn't see the white fluffy fungusy stuff I have. Maybe I missed it. The strings though - I didn't know candida had strings, so maybe it wasn't a fungus surrounding a worm. That 7" thing was definitely a worm, though...or a very, very long candida string. Mostly the only candida I've seen has been in the bathtub when flecks of it come off and float around - I've never had a yeast infection get so bad and prolific before!

Thank you for all your reassurance. I'm starting on the Probiotics tonight, so we'll see if it repairs the infection.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.859 sec, (1)