CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

sans sucre Views: 2,935
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,903

Re: Help - Can't shake the candida and it seems to be getting worse!

If you check the archives of this forum, you will find that in the 4 or so years I have been on this forum, I have read maybe 3 dozen similar inquiries about the thread and fluff, asking if it is a worm. You are not alone, and it is def. candida or some membrane or something that gets pulled off when the candida dislodges itself. Actually, I shoudl not say "definitely" for how can I know for sure? If you want to post a pic and ask for peoples' opinions, they are always up for that. Nothing like a good poop pic!

Yep, I got green poo from chlorella - dark green. That is why I suggested it might be your supp. Yeah, chlorophyl is supposed to help with smell, maybe not so much with detox, and I think all of us have worse concerns that our fecal odor, lol! Odor should diminish overall when candida ebbs. Mine has. I only stink a lot when I have a flare or eat wheat, which are basically the same times for me. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

1.531 sec, (1)