CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Short of breath

candidaincontext Views: 14,869
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,872

Re: Short of breath

yup... I got the ear thing too... its actually pretty common. Especially in children, they get thier ear tubs replaced because of the constant infections. Sounds like you are getting die off too... as for the shortness of breath that could be anything.

I work in oil refineries, and when an alarm goes off I catch myself short of breath... but I know its just adrenaline because I am scared/worried and start taking deep breaths to calm down. Now I am not saying that your shortness of breath is mental, but it could be. So try taking a moment to sit down... and start doing deep breathing, and try to control your breath, if you have to... visualize a nice place or just think about relaxing (your brain doesnt know the difference between relaxing or thinking about relaxing). This is very beneficial if you have candida for a few reasons.

#1. You raise your blood oxygen levels which is huge for your immune system.
#2. You releasing stress which is also helping your immune system, and is good for overall well-being.
#3. It doesnt hurt anything... there are no side effects.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

5.469 sec, (1)