CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Short of breath

hollith Views: 14,851
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,937

Re: Short of breath

Thank you for your responses. It's nice to have people to help me when I feel kind of scared about what's going on in my body. Before I knew I had Candida, I was short of breath. Then I figured out that was my problem and started treating myself, and the shortness of breath went away. Now it's back, so I was wondering if it may have been die off, at least you have had experience with that...I'm only 27 and not (terribly) overweight and I don't smoke, so I know it can't be the obvious things. My doctor gave me a chest Xray in October, everything was fine then...I try to take deep breaths and it feels like I can't take a deep enough breath, and it hurts sometimes. I went downstairs in the basement to do the laundry and the stairs almost killed me! This does come and go too. It's almost like I have a nasty cold, the breathing, the plugged ears and the mucous, but I know I don't have a cold. My nose has been bleeding as well. I did have tubes in my ears a couple of times as a kid.

I did have my thyroid checked in October too, by the doctor, and also was tested for diabetes. He didn't check adrenals though, not sure what that entails. I had all those tests in October when doctor couldn't figure out what was wrong with me. I had a vaginal yeast infection the whole time, and thrush and all of that, and didn't put two and two together...I was starting to think that yeast was just something that I had constantly, but did not cause major problems, and something I could ignore. Arggh. I told my homeopath about the shortness of breath and mucous and he didn't seem to concerned.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.750 sec, (1)