CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Should I be worried?
 

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...


More
More
boondoc Views: 3,692
Published: 13 years ago
 
This is a reply to # 1,098,978

Re: Should I be worried?


Why did you start off with a 15 drop dose? You don't say what you are treating, but unless it is Malaria or some life threating parasite or cancer that is a large dose and will cause a lot of "die off" and unpleasant symptoms. Here is what Jim Humble says in his Book
Curing Disease Chapter 10 Page 4
The Miracle Mineral Supplement of the 21st Century

"There is a problem with a 15 drop dose. If the person taking such a
dose is not fairly healthy, it will have a tendency to cause nausea.
The immune system attacks unhealthy conditions using the Miracle-Mineral-Supplement .
There has never been any evidence of an attack on healthy cells.
But if one supplies the immune system with excessive Miracle-Mineral-Supplement , the
immune system appears to attack unhealthy conditions vigorously.
It’s what the body needs, but a nauseous reaction sometimes occurs,
occasionally even vomiting. When this does occur, one has simply
taken too large a dose at first. When you kill a lot of bacteria or virus
or parasites that have poison in them, that poison is likely to be
dumped into the system. For this reason it is advisable to give a dose
of two drops or even one for the first dose just to see what is going to
happen. When giving two drop doses it is permissible to use a little
less than ½ teaspoon of vinegar or lime juice, but no less than ¼
teaspoon. Or read further in this chapter to learn about using citric
acid instead of vinegar or lime."

It is my guess that you will experience some bad "die-off" effects for the next 12 to 24 hours. After that you might want to take a day off to recoup and rehydrate. Use a sports drink (gatoraide or the like) with minerals., or use Sea Salt to replace the minerals you passed during the dieoff reaction. Then start back at a much smaller dose if possible.

Jim MD

 

 
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


 

Donate to CureZone


CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com


Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

0.984 sec, (1)