CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Short of breath

Views: 14,787
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,872

Re: Short of breath

Hi Hollith, I have those symptoms also but didn't connect them to candida until reading your post. I was too busy with so many more debilitating symptoms that felt like they were killing me. I'm on a much better diet now but still addicted to the sweet taste that I try to satisfy with lots of stevia. But that just perpetuates the addiction and then I end up cheating with chocolate or raisons etc. That's when my whole right side of my head; forehead, behind my eye, and my ear clogs and drains. I heard it called "sticky ear" on some websites but I think it's systemic candida.

Doctors know so little. We have to figure this out for ourselves. I need a sugar-aholics support group and this is as close to one I've found.

I always thought the shortness of breath was anxiety. I breath so shallow that I stop breathing at times. It's like I can't breathe and listen, or think, at the same time. But hearing other people connect it to candida makes me think it may be a part of this too. It's a case of which came first?

I have a lot of trouble with my tongue. It's covered in candida daily and I brush and scrape it off but it's sore and so is my whole mouth. The doctor said it looked like a virus months ago but it never goes away. Any ideas on how to fix this? I use all kinds of anti fungals including Colloidal Silver , grape seed oil, USNA, echinacea and dozens of things. I found out that hydrogen peroxide was bad because it kills all the cells, even the good ones, and that just gives the candida more food and ruins your mouth.

Thanks for sharing. Every little revelation is so precious.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

6.141 sec, (1)