CureZone   Log On   Join
hollith please read

remi96 Views: 14,874
Published: 13 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,098,872

hollith please read

I have had that shortness of breath thing plenty of times. It would actually get really bad in the heat or a hot shower too. If this is your case drink alot of water. I tried for years to figure out what was causing this. This is what I came up with. Candida creates alot of toxins and those toxins wind up in the bloodstream. Your blood is responsible for carrying oxygen around your body, so what happens if your blood if full of toxins instead of oxygen? You will feel short of breath. Why? because your body is trying to get more oxygen and because your blood does not contain enough you will feel winded. It is a very uncomfortable symptom. I would suggest you visit your doctor of course to rule out anything else. Also, try drinking alot of extra water, this always helps me greatly to flush out excess toxins and can work in about 30 minutes. Also get your blood pressure checked. I found myself that I had low pressure which also contributes to it. Most drug stores have a machine , go and see what your is. When I felt like you mention mine would be 90/50.

Also try an enema as that will flush out toxins from dying candida and see if you not feel a million times better.

Exercise also helps as that oxygenates the body. Many times I would feel better while I exercised and then worse when I was sitting at my desk for hours. Also I would get frequent yawning attacks....another attempt by the body to get more oxygen.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  curezone.com

2.469 sec, (1)